– Power consumption was lowered by more rare reports through wi-fi and by disabling of HDMI interface.
– In-currents are increased by addition of two more solar panels (250 mAh 1.25W each). Thus we potentially may have 4x180mAh + 2x250mAh = 860mAh or in watts 4x1W + 2x 1.25W = 6.5W
– Also all the weak connection parts were fastened with hot glue to be more sustainable to frequent disassembling-assembling cycles
- Raspberry-pi: experiment 13. Wind speed and direction meter (anemometer)
- Raspberry-pi: Experiment 13. Anemometer based on sensors f200-2012
- Raspberry-pi: Experiment 13. Thermal sensor and more
- Raspberry-pi: Experiment 13. Few more experiments with batteries