- Router with DDNS feature support (ex: RT-AC66R)
- DDNS provider (ex: no-ip)
- http-server exposing some service at some port and running using static-IP
- Sing-up for DDNS server provision and specify your host-name (ex: intelmakers.ddns.net)
- Configure your router’s DDNS settings
- At your router, add your service to port forwarding table
- Try to access your service using host-name and service port. Any Internet browser shall be fine for that. Mozilla FireFox is most recommended for custom HTTP servers.