- Raspberry-pi: Experiment 13. Anemometer based on sensors f200-2012
- Raspberry-pi: experiment 13. Wind speed and direction meter (anemometer)
- Raspberry-pi: Experiment 13. Thermal sensor and more
- Raspberry-pi: Experiment 13. Few more experiments with batteries
- Raspberry-pi: Experiment 13. Anemometer. Less power consumed more produced and preserved
1. Create one more anemometer instance after the first was installed
2. Optimize power delivery cirquit by externalizing of main AC-DC converter and using new very small DC-DC converter.
Definitely with that power solution the contents of the electronics box looks much more clean.
- new component was used for 5V to 12V conversion up: mini DC-DC Boost Module Converter 3V 3.3V 5V to 12v 1200mA Step-up (ebay)
Previous anemometer instance was installed near Tavor mountain
Some pictures from that location:
This is how the process of new anemometer instance building was look like: